Complaint Review: Home Rescue Program Brian Suder

• Updated: Sat, April 14, 2012

• Reported By: Marilyn Ruts — Sacramento California United States of America
Home Rescue Program Brian Suder
10557 Jefferson Blvd Culver City, California United States of America

Home Rescue Program Brian Suder loan modification fraud - no refund - did not process documents before they expired- out of business $2,795.00 Culver City, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Over Regulation (SB 94) collapsed a great company October 2009

I met with home rescue rep robert sanchez on Oct 5, 2009. I gave him a check for $2,795.00 for a loan modification.  $2,200.00 went in a trust account under home rescue and Brian Suder and another broker.  I was promised the trust would be refunded if the loan modification was not approved.  Did not hear from home rescue after the welcome email  for 5 weeks.  Also I contacted Home Rescue many times and have all of my documents to show this, they said negotiator Estata Houston had left and not to worry they were forwarding my file.  All of my documents expired and my bank was waitting for the documents that never were processed in time. I pressed communication with representive and was told that they went out of business.  Home Rescue asked me to continue to do business with a non profit company VOICE.  As they failed to do any thing in our contract and left me hanging I will not do any more business with another company associated with them.  They have a contact Jeff Murcia and I spoke with him Dec 21, 2009 he adivised me to contact the Attorney General to file a claim if I wanted my trust refunded.  On a phone call Brian Suder stated to me that he did not care if I went to the Attorney General as Home Rescue had been taken over by them.  I am a person who believes in ethics and just want what my contract said was covered.  I have now persued my legal channels and am working towards my legal rights in court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2009 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Rescue-Program-Brian-Suder/Culver-City-California-90232/Home-Rescue-Program-Brian-Suder-loan-modification-fraud-no-refund-did-not-process-doc-543238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Rescue Program Brian Suder

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Over Regulation (SB 94) collapsed a great company October 2009

AUTHOR: Brian Suder - (United States of America)

Home Rescue Programs had only had 2 complaints on the BBB up to October 2009.  The company was ranked the number one loss mit firm in the country by The Niche Report.  HRP's underwriting team acquired thousands of modifications for homeowners.  The owner, Brian Suder, was on the cover of 2 magazines for his continued success.  In fact, Brian Suder educated over 30 members of congress on Capital Hill on his successful strategies at acquiring modifications with each lender.

Then a CA. bill called SB94 was signed and enacted Oct 2009.  The bill was suppose to deter the fraud in the industry but ultimately hurt thousands of homeowners.  It leveled and destroyed HRP.  Every last dime of the company was spent on helping the clients and ultimately a non profit VOICE agreed to take over.

HRP clients flipped out when it heard HRP's doors were closing.  Confusion and chaos erupted.  HRP, the once light in the perceived dark world of modifications, quickly became a target and villain overnight due to the over regulation of the loss mitigation industry.