Complaint Review: Home Rescue Programs, INC

• Submitted: Thu, December 17, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: the world is a piece of fuckin'' shi — plano Illinois United States of America
Home Rescue Programs, INC
10557 Jefferson Blvd. Suite A Internet United States of America

Home Rescue Programs, INC Luis salgado fraud home loan modification promised refund if it didnt work SCAM!!, Internet

My name is Jason and I am from Illinois.  Since all the banks are f***ing jokes.  I recently was watching tv and see a commercial for Home Rescue Programs.  It was a brief scene with a toll free # and A huge pic of Obama's face.  Figured, s**t.  This has to work.  Been struggling for a while, but faithful to keep up on my bills to keep my credit in good standing as everyone else in hopes for help soon.  Called that # & the operator transfered me to another agency that explained the process.  Took me a while to commit because the payout seemed real high to me for someone in need of help ($2995).  I was told to pay $2250 now, and then in 30-45 days(which is what Luis told me would take to process the paperwork), and then pay the other $745.  He told me not to contact my mortgage co. and that they would do so otherwise everything will get messed up.  Since, I have been patiently waiting, only to have no response.  Finally the other day I started to call the #'s from before only to find dead ends.  Some #'s are disconnected and the only one's that go through, have a voicemail or when i push (1), the operator is not there.  I mean. Come on!  How the f*** is an operator not there any time between 9am-5pm their time any f***ing day of the week.  I f***in' pissed of now.  They took mine, and alot of other' $$ and ran.  I called another like that says they are a non-profit organization and told (Jeff) the same thing.  All he wanted to do was get a hold of all my info again and said now he would help me.  Honestly, it sounded like he was eating and s**t was goin on in the backround.  For all I know he sittin' at home watchin' re-runs of different strokes eatin' a bowl of captain crunch in his f**kin boxers scammin everyone too!!!  Bottom line is.  DONT F**KING TRUST ANYONE.  THEY ARE ALL F***ING D***HBAGS!!!!  JUST REMEMBER.  WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND.  AND THE WAY I SEE IT.  ALL U MOTHERF***ERS THAT HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS, ARE GOIN' DOWN!!!!!

If anyone wants to respond to this, or me.  Go ahead.  I know is says dont list info.  but at this point, I'm tried so hard and waited so long that it dont matter.  I'm gonna f***n' lose everything anyway, so what the f**k do i care if some other dumbass steals this email and f**ks with me more.  You cant take nothin' if I aint got nothin'.

Please respond to me here if you have the same problem. Email to:

chmpfence@hotmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2009 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Rescue-Programs-INC/internet/Home-Rescue-Programs-INC-Luis-salgado-fraud-home-loan-modification-promised-refund-if-it-541353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Rescue Programs, INC