Complaint Review: Home Retention Services Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, November 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, November 13, 2013

• Reported By: Michele — Hamburg New York
Home Retention Services Inc.
9700 Bissonnet St, Suite 1500 Houston, Texas USA

Home Retention Services Inc. Bank of America Do not respond to phone calls or letter Houston, Texas

Home Rentention Services Inc contacted me due to my mortgage through Bank of America.  My loan is delinquent due to a divorce.

A Brian Rodgriquez contacted me on October 23nd, 2013 and said I qualify for their Deed in Leiu program and he will have paperwork sent to start the process.

I then got a letter in the mail the next day dated 10/22/2013 stating that they have been unsuccessful to contact me and I have to call them by November 1, 2013 or they may cancel my deed in lieu request.

I have called there and left messages everyday at ext 6809 and 6814 ( supervisor's #) and have not got any return calls.  I am afraid my time will run out beofre the Deed in Lieu can be processed.

I sent a certified letter to them on November 8, 2013 and have not received any notification that it was signed for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Retention-Services-Inc/Houston-Texas-77036/Home-Retention-Services-Inc-Bank-of-America-Do-not-respond-to-phone-calls-or-letter-Hous-1098971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Retention Services Inc.