Complaint Review: Home Retention Services

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: PAT — DOVER New Jersey
Home Retention Services
fountain valley, California United States of America

Home Retention Services Home Presavation This company had all the right titles and wording on the paperwork , they said they were a goverment agency and had been helping homeowners get the help they needed. fauntain valley, California

this company and people that work there are a bunch of scammers !

Gabby Santoes , who handled everything for us was good . she knew all the right things to say.

I spoke to paul , and nelson cruz ,they also had information about us that was right! This company had several phone #'s 888-278-0130 202-803-6264 but after they got our   $ 6800 we never again could get through to them . all voice mail boxes were full ! I am going to make sure they pay for this ! I work hard and I will do everything in my power to make sure of that ! ANYONE THAT HAS HAD CONTACT WITH THIS COMPANY PLEASE FILE REPORTS AND DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS. I WILL BE GOING TO THE NEW STATIONS AND ANYONE ELSE THAT WILL HEAR ME !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Retention-Services/fountain-valley-California-92708/Home-Retention-Services-Home-Presavation-This-company-had-all-the-right-titles-and-wording-1046015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Retention Services