Complaint Review: Home Retention

• Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: Jose — Springfield Virginia United States of America
Home Retention
1120 E.Kennedy Blvd suite231 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Home Retention Home Retention & Solution Management Home Retention stole from me $2,500.00 Tampa, Florida

I paid Home Retention $2,500.00 for a service they never gave me. When I first spoke with one of their Representative . he was very good and convinced me that they were the right choice.After I made my final payment everything changed. I couldn't communicate with them . I would not get updates from them it was like they were waiting  for me to lose my house.

I paid for them to work on two different loans but when it got to the mitigation guy he didn't know and he asked me to pay more money. I have never had such a bad experience as I did with Home retention. I should sue them but I am not going to yet, all I want from them is to give me my money back.

I have all the proof that I need that shows on how incompetent they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Retention/Tampa-Florida-33602/Home-Retention-Home-Retention-Solution-Management-Home-Retention-stole-from-me-250000-964891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Retention