mixture

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Bea — Daly City California United States of America
Home Safe America
Out of business Internet United States of America

Home Safe America Anthony J. Blackwell, Esq. Fraud committed by promising to stop foreclosure of my house in California Internet

After dealing with the bank for several months, we received foreclosure notice from Trustee Corps only one day before our house was foreclosed in October 2010 while I was 570 miles away from home on a job assignment for 9 months. In panic, after searching online for help I called Home Safe America and spoke with Marc Vital-Herne who introduced himself as Senior Loss Mitigation Specialist. He said a lawyer in his company knows all the laws in California and had successfully saved many homes from foreclosure in California and promised to stop the foreclosure of my house. He demanded $1,500 upfront fee and $995 more after the foreclosure was stopped. In panic, I paid $1,500 and flew from Nevada to California to stop the foreclosure. Marc emailed me couple of documents to fill them in myself and take those documents to the court the next day, the day of the foreclosure. I asked him what happened to his promise to join me at the court house. He said his company only prepares documents but do not come to court! So, I was all by myself to fight the foreclosure. I went to a library to print the documents he had emailed me, filled them in and took them to the court in the morning. When I presented the documents, the court clerk told me that the documents were not the correct documents to stop foreclosure and in any case the documents had to be filed in the court at least 24 hours before the foreclosure bidding starts. I asked other people at the court for guidance and rushed to a nearby library to seek help from a legal counselor. I made several attempts to call Marc and his partner, Anthony Blackwell but they kept promising to save our house by filing legal action for reversing the foreclosure afterward but I never received any documents from them till today. Nothing worked. My house was foreclosed. Home Safe America should be punished for harassing and torturing innocent and troubled people who are already going through extremely difficult time and need help. Government must take action and compel Home Safe America to pay back all those people who experienced financial damages as well as psychological torture due to Home Safe America's fraudulent conduct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Safe-America/internet/Home-Safe-America-Anthony-J-Blackwell-Esq-Fraud-committed-by-promising-to-stop-foreclos-1002614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Safe America