efficient

• Reported By: Sherry — Goshen Ohio
Home Service Guys
Internet USA

Home Service Guys Scam Rip-off Internet

I purchased a $49 vent cleaning service through Living Social on November 22, 2013 and had an appointment for the vent cleaning on the November 25, 2013, with a 3 hr. time slot.  The technician called me that day and said he was on his way, but my address was not showing up on his Navigation system.  As we're going over the directions, he thought I lived in Goshen, Indiana, not Goshen, Ohio, so he said he'd have someone from the office call me.  They never called.  I called the following day and scheduled an appointment for November 29, 2013 between 2-5pm.  I decided to call them around 4pm that day to make sure they were coming.  I spoke with Rebecca.  She said I wasn't on the books.  I asked her to have a Manager call me.  She said their names were Frank and Jody.  Neither one called me that day.  I made a third appointment on December 3rd between 8am-noon.  I called this morning on December 2nd to confirm the appointment and was told by Amy that I wasn't on the books.  I asked her to have one of the Managers call me and to call me back after she got a hold of them so I would know they were going to call.  I waited a couple of hours, no call.  I called back and spoke with Stephanie and made another appointment for December 4th between 2-5pm and she said a man named Curtis would be calling me today.  I then called Living Social and explained the situation to them.  Although it was past the seven day cut-off to have a refund, they agreed to refund it because of the no-shows.  There are other Rip-off reports on on them through this organization and through Yelp.  Don't be a victim!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Service-Guys/internet/Home-Service-Guys-Scam-Rip-off-Internet-1103594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Service Guys