Complaint Review: Home Services Team

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: Liz — Troutdale Oregon
Home Services Team
5488 SW Alger, #12 , Select State/Province USA

Home Services Team Allen Belcher I worked for this character2/17-21, he said I'd made $150.00. We ended this job on 2/22 with him telling me he would mail my check. Tomorrow is Thursday and I have not yet received that $150 check. He will not answer my phone calls, he will not respond to my emails. He has done this previously to many people, probably mostly women and he should not get away with it any longer. This is bullying. This is also no integrity, no honesty and an "I don't care attitude" from a person too old to play these games and think he is still respectable. Hillsboro, Oregon Oregon

*Author of original report: No sweat!

I met with Allen Belcher at ___________ Bagels in Hillsboro, Oregon on 2/17/14, we interviewed for this position there and I left as his employee with all the information I needed to work for him. I started working for him next day and worked on Friday, but he told me initially that we did not work on Friday, but I couild work if I wanted to, and he seemed to want me to work on that day. I worked for a couple of hours, did not sell anything and after telling him there was no business, stopped for the day. I did email him and asked him how much money I had made for the week and he said $150.00. I was tired after working during the week and thought I was off on Saturday, but I was supposed to work and forgot about it. He called me on Saturday and asked me what happened. I said oh, oh  I forgot I was supposed to work and I really was tired. He ranted and raved for a while, told me I should dial numbers faster and cut the script down to one minute or so a call. I did not believe I could do that and still stay a "friendly person." We ended with him telling me he would mail my check. I said thank you and hung up. The end of the call and the end of the job.

I did not care to work for him any longer, but I did want the $150.00 check he had promised to mail. Tomorrow is Thursday and I do not believe my check will be there. I telephoned him today and said that I was hoping he really would mail that check, he did not answer the enail, also phoned him and he did not answer his phone.  At this time, I believe if he does not have to, he will not mail that checki.

He should not be able to get away with this. I believe it is fraud. I contacted the Attorney General's office today, also BOLI, also KATO Problem Solvers. Something should work here and get me that $150.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Services-Team/Select-StateProvince/Home-Services-Team-Allen-Belcher-I-worked-for-this-character217-21-he-said-Id-made-15-1126875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Services Team

No sweat!

AUTHOR: Liz - ()

02/27

This was easier than I thought it wouild be, after filling this report, reporting this matter to BOLI, and contacting KATU Problem Solvers, I received my check in today's mail. Wasn't that easy? Thank you for being there, everything helped.