Complaint Review: Home Shopping Network

• Submitted: Mon, March 07, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 07, 2011

• Reported By: Missy — Painesville Ohio U.S.A.
Home Shopping Network
P O Box 9090 Internet United States of America

Home Shopping Network HSN Robbed, stole,took, didn't credit, Internet

I ordered from HSN a total of 4 items between October 23, 2010 and November 11, 2010.
I only kept one item in the amount of $20.90.  I returned the other 3 items of 1 blanket, 1 wand scanner and 1 case for the wand total returned 3 items.  I was only given credit for 1 item the Blanket.  The other 2 items the Wand Scanner and Wand case wer convinetly lost.  I continued to make a payment while waiting on a credit for all returned items knowing I would get my $25.00 back becasue I had paid The $20.90 on 12/6/10.

I should  be so blessed.  HSN didn't report or process the retun until February 19, 2011 so their credit card company now had my $25.00, charged me a late fee of $25.00 and added finance charges of $6.41 for a total of $56.41;  I will be out of if I pay the $31.64 that I don't owe and I have already paid $25.00 I didn't owe.

HSN said they can't refund the late fee on the merchandise they slowfully procesed for return causing the late fee $25.00 finance Charges $6.41 and the $25.00 I paid January 10.2011 while waiting for a credit.

$20.90 is all I ever owed but I have paid $45.90 and pass due is $31.41

The ditzy braud at HSN kept talking down to me so she got a good cursing out today.

I feel good

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2011 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Shopping-Network/internet/Home-Shopping-Network-HSN-Robbed-stoletook-didnt-credit-Internet-703912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Shopping Network