Complaint Review: Home Solutions

• Updated: Tue, May 22, 2012

• Reported By: Fadelina — Sarnia Ontario Canada
Home Solutions
Riau, Indonesia Internet Indonesia

Home Solutions Pasar Kodim SCAM $500 sent money Western Union, company fake...tracking # fake, won't return calls Pekanbaru, Indonesia Internet

I discovered their site when searching for a pool vacuum, and the price seemed too good to be true, but I was impressed that they responded to my questions right away and they were very reassuring.

I found it odd that they did not accept credit card and would only take money transfer. But I really wanted this vacuum and the price was great! So after tons of chatting, I felt reassuted, and they even said I could send 1/2 the money first, then send the other 1/2 when I got the tracking #.

So I did that, and got the tracking # from a company called www.indahtransportation.com.....obviousely this company was fake also because pasar kodim was able to manipulate the data to make it look like they had sent a package and that it was en route to my home. Because everything looked real, I sent the other 1/2 of the money and waited for the package.

Well, I decided to recheck the tracking # to see where the package was, and the # was now invalid! I tried writing them but they ignored me every time. I thought I would create a fake name and contact them to see if they were avoiding me. Sure enough, the fake name got a response with-in 20 mins!

I am so angry and feel completely stupid for trusting people. DON'T trust anyone in those 3rd world sneaky countries that claim to sell great electronics. So now I am out 500 bucks, and STILL have for go buy the pool vaccuum for the full price of $999!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 04:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Solutions/internet/Home-Solutions-Pasar-Kodim-SCAM-500-sent-money-Western-Union-company-faketracking-f-886128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Solutions