Complaint Review: Home Star Search

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: ina anders — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Home Star Search
9701 Wilshire Blvd.Ste.1000, Beverely Hills, CA 90 Internet United States of America

Home Star Search HSS*Home They have been stealing money out of my checking account for over a year. They have no record of me being ever asked for money, I have never spoken to them. They have no record of any account in my na , Internet

I called this company to find out who they were as they were taking money out of my checking account every month. I asked how they got my information. They said they had no infomation about me and was not taking any money out of my account. I called my credit union, they confirmed that this company was taking money out of my account. I told them I had never authorized this and they immediately closed my debit card. We talked to a supervisor with the company five times and he said there wasn't anything he could do about it and was told by his supervisor to tell me to do whatever I had to do they were not giving me the $904.05 that they have stolen or frauduently taken from my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Star-Search/internet/Home-Star-Search-HSSHome-They-have-been-stealing-money-out-of-my-checking-account-for-ove-984496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Star Search