Complaint Review: Home Stuffers Hiring Director Larry Ashcraft

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2003

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Home Stuffers Hiring Director Larry Ashcraft
PO Box 9223 Aspen Aspen, New Mexico U.S.A.

Home Stuffers, Larry Ashcraft, Lynn Miller Hiring Director ripoff fraudulent ripoff business Aspen New Mexico

My story is the same as the other home stuffer victims. I wanted to work at home due to my son. I read that ad in the local newspaper in Albuquerque, NM. At first I didn't trust it, but like a lot of the victims, I gave it I try.

They cashed my $25.00 and now they are asking to mail $1.00 in a self stamped envelope for "training". Unfortunately, I went to this website too late. I am angry at this persons (if you could call them humans) and I am going to fight back. I also received another "information" letter from Lynn Miller for home stuffers.

Both letter are exactly the same in format and contend except the last one asks for $30.00 the registration and it doesn't have phone number. The company is GSECO and the address is 11220 West Florissant- PMB 108 Florissant, MO 63033. I'm going to call the newspaper where I read these ads (Tribune in Albuquerque and Baby Talk Magazine) and let them know about these frauds. I'm also going to call my local TV News both in Spanish and English to see if someone is interested to make a report about this situation.

I invite others to do the same over their home towns. These persons are succeeding because nobody is trying to stop them. On the contrary, we are supporting them by doing nothing and letting others fall in this fraud. I do hope other moms and people in general don't fall on this crap.

It is so sad that persons like that take advantage of others who want to work HONESTY and make us feel like fools. I would greatly appreciate if someone has an idea of how I can get my check back if I have the address.
Good luck

Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2003 12:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Stuffers-Hiring-Director-Larry-Ashcraft/Aspen-New-Mexico-81612/Home-Stuffers-Larry-Ashcraft-Lynn-Miller-Hiring-Director-ripoff-fraudulent-ripoff-busine-61623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Stuffers Hiring Director Larry Ashcraft