Complaint Review: Home Stuffers

• Submitted: Fri, November 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 03, 2006

• Reported By:Centerville Ohio
Home Stuffers
Po Box 60302 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Home Stuffers Catherine Rich with Home stuffers is a rip off! San Diego California

I am a stay at home mom looking for extra money. Saw an ad in a reputable paper and called the number, got the application, filled it out and sent in my 45.00. Unfortunately, I did my research after the fact and after my check had cleared. I plan on contacting the police and the BBB. Have already filed a forgery report with my bank. Account number on the back of my check, show Ms. Rich deposited the money at a US Bank in St. Paul MN. Still researching. This needs to stop!!

Lisa
Centerville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2006 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Stuffers/San-Diego-California-92116/Home-Stuffers-Catherine-Rich-with-Home-stuffers-is-a-rip-off-San-Diego-California-218903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Stuffers