Complaint Review: Home Stuffers

• Submitted: Sat, April 28, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, April 28, 2007

• Reported By:Dayton Ohio
Home Stuffers
P O Box 270258 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Home Stuffers Blatent Lie, deception and stealing work at home ripoff San Diego California

This company was in my local paper promising 2070 a week for stuffing envelopes. I thought it was a direct mailing company which I have friends who have worked from do. To date you cannot get an answer on the given phone numbers or any product. This woman needs to be stopped!!!! I am going to forward a "request for a refund" letter under my husbands law firm and see where that gets me along with trying to freeze her "Cathy Richs'" bank account by using the information on the back of my cancelled check! I will post if I have any success and advise on this website.

Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2007 05:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Stuffers/San-Diego-California-92128/Home-Stuffers-Blatent-Lie-deception-and-stealing-work-at-home-ripoff-San-Diego-California-245959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Stuffers