Complaint Review: Home Stuffers

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2004

• Reported By:Fort Collins Colorado
Home Stuffers
PMB #112 12128 N. Division Spokane, Washington U.S.A.

Home Stuffers, Larry Ashcraft ripoff, fraud, deceit, fake, homestuffers Spokane Washington

I saw an advertisement in Colorado State's campus news paper that said to call a certain number to make money from home by stuffing envelopes.

I thought about it for a while and thought that I would just call and see what it was about. I got a recording and it told me to leave my name and address and that they would send me an application.

Well, the application came about four days later from 12128 N. Division in Spokane Washington. They sent a letter asking for a $25 one time application fee that would be returned to me doubled in the first paycheck I recieved.

My roommates and I discussed it and thought that there would be no way that this is real. I wrote my check anyways and put it in an envelope.

But before I put it in the mail, I thought I would check it out on the internet and I happened to stumble upon this site. Good thing, cuz now I will just shred my check in the shredder.

I hope someone catches these jerks. They suck. In fact they probably look at this website and laugh at all of us who either fell for it or almost did.

Cianna
Fort Collins, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2004 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Stuffers/Spokane-Washington-99218-1905/Home-Stuffers-Larry-Ashcraft-ripoff-fraud-deceit-fake-homestuffers-Spokane-Washington-81195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Stuffers