Complaint Review: Home Suffers In California

• Submitted: Tue, November 01, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 01, 2005

• Reported By:Spoakne Washington
Home Suffers In California
Po Box 270258 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Home Suffers In California ripoff said stuff envelopes from home, I called, they sent out an application, I returned it with a 45 dollar money order and then seen them on here and I am trying hard to get my money order stopped or voided out so they do not get it. San Diego California

I seen the ad in Nickel nik a paper here and called the number 1-888-312-2633 and listened to the recording. I recieved an application and sent in my money order for 45 dollars. A friend told me about this site and I ran them through it and discovered they are a scam. HomeStuffers out of San Diego Ca.

I m now trying to get my money order voided and hopefully get my money back. I m a single mom with bad back problems and thought that this was a good idea I will check here from now on when I deal with any mail or online companies in the future.

Heather
Spoakne, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2005 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Suffers-In-California/San-Diego-California-92198/Home-Suffers-In-California-ripoff-said-stuff-envelopes-from-home-I-called-they-sent-out-162918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Suffers In California