Complaint Review: Home Sweet Home Vacation Resorts

• Updated: Tue, September 20, 2011

• Reported By: TGCW — Goodyear Arizona USA
Home Sweet Home Vacation Resorts
4816 Hwy 95 Internet United States of America

Home Sweet Home Vacation Resorts Brian Bolton SCAM, Place is DUMP compared to the pictures of the Web Sites... Moths every where. Its not a home but a Double Wide Trailer on a piece of Land! Parker, Internet

Brian- First off were leaving in the morning as this place is in terrible shape. So asking me to tell you about the pesticides scares me even more. Hold on just saw another mouse go by! Ok the girls are screaming now. This is a nightmare!

I've stayed on the river in Parker before this is not normal as a matter of fact it's not healthy to stay here.  Dead bats, Moths every where, mice on the balcony and temperature can only be set to 74 in the house,

The dock is a waste you can barely get on it. My son cut his leg getting on the dock. I can't even get on the dock, light covers missing on switches in the house,  wires everywhere from the wall in master bedroom, shower in master bath does not get hot, shower head is a joke, Has to be a fire hazard with all the wires hanging in master bedroom And  no fan over stove. Can't cook out side you have so many moths.

Shower door is messed up in second bathroom my nephew closes door it comes lose and I had to come help him put it back up, master bath toilet when you flush comes loose, no instructions for tv, can get it to work, I have pictures of everything. You will get them.  I will be leaving in the morning it's so bad my wife has already left it's so disgusting.  Now I have to deal with my wife upset and the other couple already left as they cannot believe the false advertising about this place.

Brian I think your a very nice man but in the end this place is in terrible shape.

I'm not the only one complaining as the other two families are upset as well.  The bottom line is it's your responsibility to make sure this place is fit for living and not infested with bugs.

You even said on the phone the place should have been blown off and it wasn't.

Were trapped in the place because of all the bugs.  I will be out by 10am tomorrow. Do not send anyone over until after 10am.

3 families vacations have been ruined because of this. Please send refund Asap so we can book another place! Also first impressions are everything. Dog poop on the rocks where you park the car is gross and beer cans on the rock driveway as well.  Junk every where as well. Again I will send you pictures of everything.

I travel all the time this is the WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2011 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Sweet-Home-Vacation-Resorts/internet/Home-Sweet-Home-Vacation-Resorts-Brian-Bolton-SCAM-Place-is-DUMP-compared-to-the-pictures-779093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Sweet Home Vacation Resorts