Complaint Review: Home Team Movers

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: gouged customer — Centennial Colorado
Home Team Movers
5800 E 58th Ave Commerce City, Colorado USA

Home Team Movers Quality Relocation Services (Quality, what a joke!) Tardy, non responsive, argumentative, not customer centric, Commerce City Colorado

In hired Home Team Movers to manage my move in early September.  The quote process was quite fast and any time I wanted to talk to a rep I received an immediate response.  Of course I was quote one set of numbers for cu sq feet and received a different number the day the truck arrived EVEN THOUGH I gave the rep and exact inventory, with measurements.  The movers were over an hour late to arrive, but quick to collect my 2nd check.

I arrived at my destination in early October and once I settled in I called the dispatcher on October 16th to scehduled a delivery.  Not one phone call or e-mail was returned even though I called/e-mailed almost daily.  Every time I called I was placed on hold for 15 minutes, transferred to another person and placed on hold.   It was like being in the fourth cirlce of hell listening to their repetitive muZak, but this is probably part of their scheme to encourage you to hang up.  Ultimately, I was informed someone would call me back.  Never happened.

On Oct 26th I e-mailed the dispatcher and made a few threats about contacting the States Attorneys office.  Guess what?  I had an e-mail in 5 minutes that was less than polite, included a bill for even more than was quoted on the day of pick up and still NO delivery date.  I responded and asked for a delivery date and STILL don't have one.  I am moving into my new house this Friday and have NO idea when I will see or receive my belongings.  DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY.  They have TERRIBLE customer service.

Also, when they quote you for a month of 'free storage', don't believe it.  Yes, I get one month, but the six extra days I need are billed at the monthly rate, not pro rated.  I will NEVER recommend or use this company again and will do everything in my power to ensure other consumers do not use this service, if you can even call it a service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Team-Movers/Commerce-City-Colorado-80022/Home-Team-Movers-Quality-Relocation-Services-Quality-what-a-joke-Tardy-non-responsiv-1095391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Team Movers