rank

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: Roberta — arlington Texas United States of America
Home Team Pest Defense
grand prarie, texas Internet United States of America

Home Team Pest Defense I had called on several occasions to stop my services, they told me they could not do that, only managers could do that. So I paid another monthly payment. this happened 2 or 3 times, sending svcs. I WE HAVE TO SEND OUT OUR GUY, EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT HOME. i CALLED TO CANCEL TO CANCEL MY CONTRACT, THEY DIDN'T DO THIS, NO ONE CALLED. NOW THE BILL IS IN MY DAUGHTER'S NAME WITH MY SOCIAL SECURITY NO., Internet

NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS P O BOX 15372 WILMINGTON, DE 19850-5372 I HAD A PEST CONTROL SERVICE THAT MY DAUGHTER RECOMMEND SO THE BILL IS IN HER NAME, MY SOC. SEC. I TRIED TO PAY IT THROUGH COLLECTIONS, THEY WILL NOT LET ME BECAUSE IT HAS HER NAME NOT MINE. I HAD A YEAR CONTRACT WITH THEM, HOME TEAM PEST DEFENSE, I TRIED TO CANCEL THIS 2 OR 3 TIMES. WHEN I CALLED THEY SAID THEY COULD NOT DO ANYTHING A MANAGER HAS TO DO IT, WELL NO EVER CALLED ME, IN THE MEAN TIME THEY KEPT SENDING SOMEONE EVEN WHEN I WAS NOT THERE. I KEPT PAYING, BUT SAW NO END TO THIS SERVICE, SO I AM NOT AWARE OF THIS LAST STATEMENT, WHICH I WOULD PAY IF THEY LET ME AND HAVE A MANAGER TO FINALLY CALL ME AND TAKE CARE OF THERE CUSTOMERS LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE AND LET ME OUT OF THE LEGAL BINDING CONTRACT, I DID MY PART, AND I WANT MY DAUGHTER'S NAME OFF THERE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Team-Pest-Defense/internet/Home-Team-Pest-Defense-I-had-called-on-several-occasions-to-stop-my-services-they-told-me-904760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Team Pest Defense