Complaint Review: Home Wealth Systems

• Submitted: Tue, November 29, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, November 29, 2011

• Reported By: Terry — Ephrata Pennsylvania United States of America
Home Wealth Systems
1 Alexis nihon plaza, suite 650, Montreal, QC, Can Internet United States of America

Home Wealth Systems Home Revenue Systems work from home Internet, Internet

Scammed me by sending info to me from my grand daughter's email address. They hacked her address and sent this out:

hey there... it was important for me to prove I could amount to something id still be miserable if I hadnt found this I love not having responsibilities anymore check out what I mean http://ridwedsvik.com/profile/67TimothyMacdonald/ talk to you soon

There is no info on how to get a refund or cancel this transaction. There is no way to contact anyone. All websites are bogus and not functioning. There are no phone numbers listed anywhere.

This is definately a scam and I am out money. The website said $30, when I got a confirmation email it was up to $130. I cancelled that card, now to try to find some way to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Wealth-Systems/internet/Home-Wealth-Systems-Home-Revenue-Systems-work-from-home-Internet-Internet-802970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Wealth Systems