Complaint Review: Home Website Center

• Updated: Fri, November 12, 2010

• Reported By: Terry — Sanford Florida United States of America
Home Website Center
249 N. Brand Blvd., 507 Glendale, California United States of America

Home Website Center Scott Davenport Total scam with no service if you're not happy Glendale, California

This company is a total scam, and I'm upset number 1, that a "preventative scam" site recommended this company. Maybe that's part of their business as well. Not sure. It was #1 or 2 on their few "legitimate" home-based businesses, or I wouldn't even had bit. I saw trouble brewing thru the entire process, and I have EVERY email confirmation of payment,questions about problems and requests pre AND post expiration of 60 day guarantee...they haven't responded since my 1st request for refund BEFORE the 60 days were up. I signed up on 8/12, first officially requested a refund on 10/7 and several times since. My big question for the masses is why is NOBODY taking legal action towards these cowards?? I intend to, including the parent company and CLICK-BANK, who are somehow tied into their web of deceit. I am plugging along and finding info I need as I go...these people will be stopped at some point and I am going to do my part to add to their misery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2010 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Website-Center/Glendale-California-91203-2609/Home-Website-Center-Scott-Davenport-Total-scam-with-no-service-if-youre-not-happy-Glendal-661313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Website Center