• Report: #719968

• Updated: Wed, April 20, 2011

• Reported By: Bobby Maxwell — Columbus Ohio United States of America
Home Website Center

Home Website Center Dont believe this Website, Its only a scam Internet

I found this site looking for a job online, The website tells you that you can make money managing, and marketing your very own websites. The websites are some off brand products on sale that no one has ever heard of. The money you make is from what customers buy off these websites.

I thought I give it a shot and invested 19.97 dollars, little did I know as soon I paid the start off fee, the website ask you to pay for the upgrade and a countless of other things.

Pretty much as soon as you pay a little for one thing, they ask for more and more money.

I only paid the 19.97 had one website up, I 've had it for over a month and have not made one penny. Its a totally scam and I am glad I didnt invest any more money into the money hunger site.

Robert

Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2011 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Website-Center/internet/Home-Website-Center-Dont-believe-this-Website-Its-only-a-scam-Internet-719968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Website Center