Complaint Review: Home Website Center

• Submitted: Thu, November 11, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, November 11, 2010

• Reported By: chrish_sm23 — Clermont Florida United States of America
Home Website Center

Home Website Center Instant Customer Had me upgrade then saw fake stastics, no refund when asked about Guarantee Internet

I was first introduced to this company from the Home Online Jobs and Michelle Matthews. Then I was promised (money back guarantee) that if upgraded I would receive access to mor websites and if I signed up with Instant Customers (also company owned) I would have all my sites submitted to 100's of search engines. Fake results showed visitors every day but no sales. I even lowered the prices..but no sales. Should have done my homework on this one!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2010 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Website-Center/internet/Home-Website-Center-Instant-Customer-Had-me-upgrade-then-saw-fake-stastics-no-refund-when-660872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Website Center