Complaint Review: Home instead senior care

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 23, 2012

• Reported By: Ripped-Off almost but got smart — kiss my u know u aint getting it Georgia United States of America
Home instead senior care
kelly drive peachtree city, Georgia United States of America

Home instead senior care Well I am a licensed practical nurse and was hire dec. 1st 2011 and did not recieve a call until Jan. 2 only to register for aCNA class that cost $30.00, which I am OVER QUALIFIED FOR! peachtree city, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CNA Class for $30.00 - It's not our company.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CNA Class for $30.00 - It's not our company.

I am a licensed Practical Nurse and so far I have not been able to find a job in the seven month's that I have had my license in georgia. I applied for Home Instead Senior Care in Peachtree City and was interviewed the same day(December 2nd 2011). I did not recieve a call untill January 3rd for a confirmation that I would attend a cna class that cost $30.00...Hello, I am a nurse not a CNA. I will not pay $30.00 in order to take a class to learn how to brush hair, dress, and bathe a person... Do not get me wrong I love Cna's. I started out as one during nurse school but to ask me to pay you for something that is basically common knowledge and may I say beneath a CNA is degrating to women and human's alike.If It was not not for good CNA's ....we could not do our job, we are a team. My opioion they only want money and are praying on the unemployed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-instead-senior-care/peachtree-city-Georgia-/Home-instead-senior-care-Well-I-am-a-licensed-practical-nurse-and-was-hire-dec-1st-2011-825552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home instead senior care

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CNA Class for $30.00 - It's not our company.

AUTHOR: Home Instead, Fayetteville GA - (United States of America)

Dear LPN, I believe you are mistaken in that we are not in Peachtree City. We've been serving seniors and families caring for their senior loves ones in since 1998. While we do service Peachtree City and neighboring cities and towns, we have been based in Fayetteville at 110 Habersham Drive since the day we started in September of 1998.

There is a look-alike company in Peachtree City with one word ("Senior") in their name that coincides with ours: They are listed with a Kelly Dr. address - the address you mention in your Rip-off alert. Further, we have never offered CNA classes for any amount of money.  Further, we did not interview you nor anyone with resembling credentials at any time in December 2011 or January 2012.

Please reveiw the company name that you are reporting on and correct your posting as necessary - we would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you kindly! We love CNAs too! And LPNs and RNs! Good luck with your job hunt.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CNA Class for $30.00 - It's not our company.

AUTHOR: Home Instead, Fayetteville GA - (United States of America)

There is a look-alike company in Peachtree City with one word ("Senior") in their name that coincides with ours: They are listed with a Kelly Dr. address - the address you mention in your Rip-off alert. Further, we have never offered CNA classes for any amount of money.  Further, we did not interview you nor anyone resembling your credentials at any time in December 2011 or January 2012.