Complaint Review: Home stuffers

• Submitted: Thu, May 03, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 03, 2007

• Reported By:Hilton New York
Home stuffers
PO BOX 270258 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Homestuffers Cashed my check and never sent me materials to start then never able to speak with anyone at company ripoff San Diego California

I found an ad for Homestuffers. I sent my $45 registration fee in. They cashed the check and never sent the materials. I tried to call the numbers but none of them work they were all automated machines that never let you speak to anyone.

Hilton, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2007 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-stuffers/San-Diego-California-92198/Homestuffers-Cashed-my-check-and-never-sent-me-materials-to-start-then-never-able-to-speak-246644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home stuffers