Complaint Review: Home-survey-workers, Auction Monster

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 27, 2008

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Home-survey-workers, Auction Monster
Homesurveyworkers.com, ph.815 301 2074, www.ezmonster.com, ph.800 609 5118 Nationwide U.S.A.

Home-survey-workers, Auction Monster. Home-survey-workers Scam Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: REBUTTAL

I was ripped off recently twice, first by Home Survey Co: Jan.18 I purchased membership for $2.95 and they didn't send me by E-mail any explanations how this works, I called them up on Jan.25 to find out about everything, they told me that they charged me on Jan.24 another $39.95. I never gave them permition to charge that amount from my debet card.

The second time I was ripped off with Auction Monster Co. I purches their CD on Jan.18 for $1.87 and received it on Jan. 26. I was very suspicious about this Co also and I decided to call them too. They also charged already $59.95 from my debet card on Jan. 28. I've never asked them to have any membership with their Co. I asked them to put my money back, they even didn't want to talk to me. Then I asked them to cansel my membership immediately because, they said they will charge me this amount every month.

Those companies use a lot of tustful people.

Valentina
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2008 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-survey-workers-Auction-Monster/nationwide/Home-survey-workers-Auction-Monster-Home-survey-workers-Scam-Nationwide-309018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home-survey-workers, Auction Monster

REBUTTAL

AUTHOR: Unparalled Marketing Supervisor - (U.S.A.)

Valentina - Jacksonville, Fl. Valentina- Initially you have a 7 day trial in which you can decide if you want to do the surveys or not. After that you would be charged a one time membership fee of $39.95. It is plainly stated on our website that you will be charged $39.95 after the 7 days if you do not cancel within the 7 days. As this charge was done in January we are unable to process your refund in our Merchant Account. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at 1-800-750-7660. Our hours are 8a.m. to 12a.m. Monday-Friday. Regards, Lupe Home Survey Workers Customer Service Rep. Thank you for your comments...Your REBUTTAL will be posted just after midnight, Pacific Time.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC