Complaint Review: HomeBathKitchen.com

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: ASC — Los Angeles California
HomeBathKitchen.com
Internet USA

HomeBathKitchen.com HomeBathKitchen.com is a Fraud! Internet Web-site Scam. Buyers Beware. Internet

I purchased (2) sinks over the phone last July (2012).  I asked the rep for an e-mail order confirmation and receipt but never received either.  I waited several weeks for the order to be delivered but heard only crickets.  I finally got a hold of someone only to be told it was shipping out that week.  When another 2 weeks went by without a delivery, I tried e-mailing and calling them but did not get a response.  When I tried calling them, the line kept ringing without an answer or voicemail greeting.  A year later I am still waiting for my items to arrive.

Bottom line is, this web-site is a complete scam.  They charged my credit card immediately but did not send out the material.  I contacted the BBB but they could not do anything as there is not a legitimate phone number or address listed for this 'corporation.'

Please do not order ANYTHING from this web-site.  You will be charged for items you will never receive!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomeBathKitchencom/internet/HomeBathKitchencom-HomeBathKitchencom-is-a-Fraud-Internet-Web-site-Scam-Buyers-Beware-1069074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomeBathKitchen.com