Complaint Review: HomeEq Servicing Corp

• Submitted: Tue, January 11, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 11, 2005

• Reported By:pompton lakes New Jersey
HomeEq Servicing Corp
Dont Have The Street Sacramento, California U.S.A.

HomeEq Servicing Corp Will not listen to reason Sacramento California

In June of 2004 I refinanced getting away from HomEq. They are the worst financial institution I've ever worked with. Harassing calls for payments though my payments had a 15 day grace period before considered late.

It was the third week of June when my broker told me that my refinancing would be delayed a week due to some paperwork issues. Bottom line my closing did not happen until he end of June and Homeq was not paid for June until the second week of July. I am not disagreeing that they got paid off two weeks late. My issue is that they reported a late payment to all the credit agencies thus killing my credit rating.

I am trying to borrow some money for my daughters college education and my credit score is ruined by HomEq. I've spoken to numerous people with their credit reporting groups and they all tell me the same. "sorry but there is nothing they can do about this". I know first hand that they can remove the negative reporting if they wished to do so. They have basically told me to deal with it.

Sam
pompton lakes, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2005 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomeEq-Servicing-Corp/Sacramento-California-95853/HomeEq-Servicing-Corp-Will-not-listen-to-reason-Sacramento-California-126933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomeEq Servicing Corp