Complaint Review: HomeEq Servicing Corporation, Money Store

• Submitted: Mon, December 06, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 06, 2004

• Reported By:Zion Illinois
HomeEq Servicing Corporation, Money Store
PO Box 70829 Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

HomeEq Servicing Corporation, Money Store ripoff Charlotte North Carolina

I too refinanced debt for a second mortgage with The Money Store who is now HomeEq Serv. Corp. We have since filed a bankruptcy and choose to pay this obligation to save our home.

It seems that since that time, a year ago, we receive a certified letter stating we are delinquent on our payment. This bill is paid early and currently is done by on line bill pay no later than 5 days before the payment is due. Each time I call to confirm receipt of payment, it indeed has been received....10 days later!!!!

I verify with my bank the date and time the bill was paid and it is as I requested. I ask HomeEq for a copy of the receipt because I am sure they date stamp everything and they refuse.

I find it hard to believe that it takes 10 days to post a payment to an account all the while they are mailing letters of delinquency and adding late fees to account holders. I find this practice totally deplorable.

Patricia
Zion, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2004 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomeEq-Servicing-Corporation-Money-Store/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28271/HomeEq-Servicing-Corporation-Money-Store-ripoff-Charlotte-North-Carolina-121428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomeEq Servicing Corporation, Money Store