Complaint Review: HomeEq Servicing Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, May 14, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 01, 2004

• Reported By:wyoming Illinois
HomeEq Servicing Corporation
P O Box 96053 Charolette, North Carolina U.S.A.

HomeEq Servicing Corporation,(the Money Store) ripoff(Boiler Factory), Take your money and run and still want more Charolette North Carolina

*Author of original report: HOMEQ (TMC) OR WHATEVER YOU PREFER TO BE CALLED

10 years ago we had to pay off a balloon on our house.
My significant other at that time had lost his job.
We ended up being able to refinance with what was at the time "The Money Store.) Which later sold out to HomeEq corporation.

When we refinanced, we only borrowed 26,000.00 at 7%.
Now ten years later i have divorced, and was left to pay the mortgage on my own to keep the house.
Every year i recieve a tax form from Home Eq but that is all i have paid. And now OWE 28,000.00 and that is with payments all on time

WOW what is going on here with this place. I thought it was just them taking advantage of a single mother until my father got involved and found out i was being raped, each month.They state that you have 10 days to get the payment to them each month without a late charge. But WoW i end up with late charges even when its early.

Come on when is this going to stop.
Well now they have nothing because me and my children were burnt out of our house and havent had a home for 4 months now. But low and behold i still need to send that payment.

And what am i paying on now???
They refuse to wait for the insurance company to settle with them and are now threatening me with foreclosure!! But my question to that is HEY WHAT ARE THEY FORECLOSING ON? if they want the place well they can have it. adios Home Eq.

My Advice!! If you see the HomeEq logo= 'RUN PEOPLE RUN!!"

Sara
wyoming, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2003 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomeEq-Servicing-Corporation/Charolette-North-Carolina-28296-0053/HomeEq-Servicing-Corporationthe-Money-Store-ripoffBoiler-Factory-Take-your-money-and-56959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomeEq Servicing Corporation

HOMEQ (TMC) OR WHATEVER YOU PREFER TO BE CALLED

AUTHOR: Sara - (U.S.A.)

i had no clue that over the past few years so many of you have the exact same situation as i did.
WHEN WHEN WHEN IS SOMETHING GOING TO BE DONE!!!!

NOW I WANT MY MONEY BACK I PAID OFF HOMEQ TO THE TUNE OF 10,000.00 MORE THAN ORIGANLLY BORROWED EXPLAIN THAT ONE