Complaint Review: HomeEq Servicing

• Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Palm Beach Gardens Florida
HomeEq Servicing
homeeq.com Nationwide U.S.A.

HomEq Servicing They have taken more than double the escrow required to pay property tax! Sacremento, California And Charlotte North carolina Nationwide

I too have, been struggling financially; yet until recently I've been very prompt with my mortagage payments. But I was quite upset when I noticed that HomeEq serving had been holding $2400 in escrow for taxes on my condo, even though my local property tax statement stated that my tax was only $980!

Having previous experience in the Real Estate field, I know that they should only be off by a couple hundred dollars; and they should immediately correct this every January. I believe that HomEq like many other "financial institutions" are intentionally ecouraging foreclosures (instead of offering assistance) so that they can sell the property twice (like a used car salesman). Don't be fooled they write off your loss then re-sell the property. They are double dipping, with write offs and tax credits; while stregthening their liquidity with the properties and bail-out assistance.

Jon c
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomeEq-Servicing/nationwide/HomEq-Servicing-They-have-taken-more-than-double-the-escrow-required-to-pay-property-tax-416262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomeEq Servicing