Complaint Review: HomeEq

• Submitted: Fri, November 18, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 24, 2006

• Reported By:Centerville Ohio
HomeEq
HomeEq.com , California U.S.A.

HomeEq will not talk to me and give me a figure to pay RIPOFF North Highlands California

*Consumer Comment: Class action law suit

*Author of original report: HomeQ

I tryed to pay off the money and thay keep sending back my money and saying that I owe more each time. And now they are trying to take my home and I need help. If there is any one that would like to start a law suit please contact me

Eugene
Centerville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2005 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomeEq/California/HomeEq-will-not-talk-to-me-and-give-me-a-figure-to-pay-RIPOFF-North-Highlands-California-165103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomeEq

Class action law suit

AUTHOR: Judi - (U.S.A.)

We have to band together to get this to work. Please people lets do this before they take over and distroy our country. They have to be shut down!!!

HomeQ

AUTHOR: Eugene - (U.S.A.)

After searching the county court records in Ohio I have found multitudes of foreclosures by HomeQ. I took the time to call some of the people who were being foreclosed on and low and behold, the atty says call HomeQ to find out what his fees are, and HomeQ says call the atty. Anybody smell a rat or two here???
I suggest you go to your county court site and find the "others" who have the same problems with these unscrupulous people and band together. There is power in numbers.