Complaint Review: HomeQ Servicing Corp

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, April 29, 2003

• Reported By:sparks Nevada
HomeQ Servicing Corp
Po Box 13716 Sacramento, Ca 95853 Sacramento, California U.S.A.

HomeQ Servicing Corp ripoff fraudulent business practice Little did we know this was a big ripoff Sacramento California

Following our marriage in 1998, my wife and I sought a 2nd mortgage with HomeQ to finance the remodeling of our 6 month, new to us home. Little did we know of the trouble to begin.

It started with the phone calls, if their payment was not in they're system by the 24th of the month the phone call would start and continue every 30 min until you picked up the phone.

We were never verbally harrased, just the freakin annoying phone calls.We asked that they make a note in their computers that our payment had been sent, after agreeing they would politely hang up. Bull ______ 20 minutes later we would go through the whole ordeal again.

Recently, we sold our house and stood to make a few bucks on our house, the one we put a lot of sweat equity into along with 17k borrowed from HomeQ.

Now I find out, after checking on the pay off, that the $11,818.20 we paid into our house would have been better if I had just flushed it down the toilet. I am told our principle is $14,000.00 and I have to request a report which will include the priciple plus interest unpaid.

Didn't this occure with the Savings and Loan scandles of the eighties, how can the Federal Banking Commission regulate Banks and Mortgage companies and not these ass holes?

I hope there's a group of young hungry atorney's that would like to get paid and kick some ass, I' be among many seeking retribution.

I suggest every one with a grievance with HomeQ to contact your State Atorney Generals Office, The Federal Trade Commission, The Federal Banking Commission and your State Represenatives.

If your elected officials get enough complaints they'll do something out of fear of being replaced come election time.

Miles
sparks, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2003 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomeQ-Servicing-Corp/Sacramento-California-95853/HomeQ-Servicing-Corp-ripoff-fraudulent-business-practice-Little-did-we-know-this-was-a-big-54972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomeQ Servicing Corp