Complaint Review: HomeQ

• Submitted: Thu, January 12, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 12, 2006

• Reported By:Madison Alabama
HomeQ
Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

HomeQ Does not apply my mortgage payments to my account when they receive them Charlotte North Carolina

My home was financed by New Century Mortgage and HomeQ bought my loan from them. Every since we have been with them, it has been nothing but hell! I mail my payments so that they get there before the 15th of the month. It only takes 2-3 days by mail for the payment to get to them. They held my payment for over a week and when they finally decided to apply it to my account, it was marked as being late. Then they sent me a foreclosure letter in the mail and my account was not even behind.

HomeQ is just out to force people out of their homes and take over their property. They are rude and could care less about their customers. They should not be allowed to continue to treat people this way. Something needs to be done to get them put out of business.

Angry and Frustrated
Madison, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2006 10:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomeQ/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28270/HomeQ-Does-not-apply-my-mortgage-payments-to-my-account-when-they-receive-them-Charlotte-N-171573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomeQ