Complaint Review: HomeQ/The Money Store

• Reported By:cherokee Kansas
HomeQ/The Money Store
Sacramento, California U.S.A.

The Money Store Homeq they kicked me while i was down Sacramento California

i was with the moneystore first and then homeq took over we were with them 5yrs, we could be i day late and the phone would ring all day long. then i divorced. i was to pay property tax and was past due date. i went to pay them and homeq had went and paid them. i thought ok no big deal then the next time came i went to pay again and they paid again. i had got laid off my job od 18 yrs and some months later i recieved notice they were gonna foreclose, i called and they said i was behind 2 months i said no way!!! they said because they paid my property tax it had me at 2 months behind. they wanted to set me up on some outragious payment plan. i did it for 1 month and sold my house as quick as i could and they kept raising it.. i loved my house. put so they wouldn't foreclose i sold quick and for only what i had owed..i wish someone would file a claim against them. they kicked me while i was down and it bothers me to this day and its been 6 yrs..

Brenda
cherokee, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomeQThe-Money-Store/Sacramento-California/The-Money-Store-Homeq-they-kicked-me-while-i-was-down-Sacramento-California-459969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomeQ/The Money Store