Complaint Review: HomeStuffers Aka Training & AfterCare

• Submitted: Mon, June 09, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 09, 2003

• Reported By:Georgetown Texas
HomeStuffers Aka Training & AfterCare
728 West Canty St, Dallas, TX 75208 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

HomeStuffers Aka Training & AfterCare ripoff Keeps charging me various fees and not following through on their promises. Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Owners address of Homestuffers

Aka Training and Aftercare Center ripoff took my money $25.00 application fee; sent me more mail asking for more money for training me in order to work at home stuffing envelopes. MK at Homestuffers Loise Bond (Hiring Director)728 West Canty St, Dallas TX 75208 says you can make all kinds of money working at home stuffing envelopes for their company.

I recieved a second mailing from a company called Training and Aftercare Center 1515 North Town East Blvd, Suite 138 # 446, Mesquite, TX 75150 with how do you like this?! No phone number to contact for this company, but letting me know I have to send $5.00 more in order to be trained by them. I lost my $25.00 dollars, that they STOLE from me with their broken promises, and here they ask that you are an honest and hardworking individual!
These people make me sick to my stomach!

I am a husband who's been Laid Off work and am trying to find a decent, honest job working at home while I'll take college courses. The best advice I can give to anyone who wants to look into these companies that promise you you can work at home stuffing envelopes and get paid decent money per week. Ask yourself this: If they want money up front, I am sorry but it is a scam. Be very cautious. This is how they prey on innocent people and don't care what they do as long as they get your money.

I also recieved with the letter (how convenient), a little slip from a man or woman (it didn't say) but they stated that they cannot be contacted in any way they are an outside contractor working for mk at homestuffers and basically let me know they cannot help me with again no phone number.

I am going to try to get my twenty five dollars back but please if you read about this company in the classifieds be very aware it is clearly a scam and it appears that there are many people involved from different states not just Texas. Hope this has helped somebody in not making a mistake like I did.

Georgetown, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2003 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomeStuffers-Aka-Training-AfterCare/Dallas-Texas-75208/HomeStuffers-Aka-Training-AfterCare-ripoff-Keeps-charging-me-various-fees-and-not-follow-60071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomeStuffers Aka Training & AfterCare

Owners address of Homestuffers

AUTHOR: Gilbert - (U.S.A.)

I found this Person to be at the address of Homestuffers
728 W Canty St