• Report: #208465

• Submitted: Tue, August 29, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 29, 2006

• Reported By:Fairfield Ohio
HomeStuffers - Catherine Rich
P O Box 270258 San Diego, California U.S.A.

HomeStuffers - Catherine Rich ripoff, stuffing envelopes for up to 2,070 a week San Diego California

It states in the letter, "As much as we would like to get you started in our program without the small fee, we must protect ourselves from those who are not serious and have no intention other than to satisfy their own curiosity." Don't believe them. "There is no need to be concerned about this one time fee." Are you sure? "Your registration fee will be refunded to you as soon as you mail your first 100 secured envelopes." This is a big hoax.

I recently mailed my deposit and then my dad found this website for me just in time. I had to change my banking information and start all over. I'm a full-time student and I thought this would be a great opportunity to make some extra money. Thank you so much Stacie for reporting this.

Fairfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2006 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomeStuffers-Catherine-Rich/San-Diego-California-92198/HomeStuffers-Catherine-Rich-ripoff-stuffing-envelopes-for-up-to-2070-a-week-San-Diego-208465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomeStuffers - Catherine Rich