Complaint Review: HomeStuffers, San Diego

• Submitted: Tue, January 16, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 16, 2007

• Reported By:Cromwell Minnesota
HomeStuffers, San Diego
P.O Bx 270258 San Diego, California U.S.A.

HomeStuffers, RipOff, Fraud, Dishonest San Diego, California

HomeStuffers is a Fraud and is truly dishonest to people. No one should listen to these work at home companies, I truly can't believe I did. They say one thing and then don't formaly do what they say. It's not right and someone should do something about it.

I've read plenty of the Rip-off reports and it just litteraly makes me mad that people do that to others. Well I actually believed it and now i find out that its a Rip-off. I want my money back and I think a lot of people do.

Vanessa
Cromwell, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2007 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomeStuffers-San-Diego/San-Diego-California/HomeStuffers-RipOff-Fraud-Dishonest-San-Diego-California-230920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomeStuffers, San Diego