Complaint Review: HomeStuffers

• Submitted: Wed, September 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 17, 2008

• Reported By:cape coral Florida
PO Box 270258 San Diego, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 317-437-1212
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

HomeStuffers I've been ripped off and very dissapointed in Florida thanks to Homestuffers San Diego California

My story is exactly the same as those that I have read on ripoff report on HomeStuffers. I can't believe that someone back in year 2002 filed a complaint and these people are still placing ads in local papers!!!! I paid the $45.00 , but more than that I looked forward to the convenience of working from home.

After not receiving anything in the mail, I called the phone numbers, most of the time there mailbox was full and not able to take messages. Two times after about twenty calls I was able to leave a message, and of course never received a response. I, for the life of me cannot understand how these people have gotten away with this for so many years, why are they not in jail??? I have contacted the local newspapers. I also will be on a local News station(Fox 4) to at leased expose this scam. I just hope to put an end to this.

cape coral, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomeStuffers/San-Diego-California-92198/HomeStuffers-Ive-been-ripped-off-and-very-dissapointed-in-Florida-thanks-to-Homestuffers-373683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomeStuffers