- Report: #1036139
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Homeaway listing 3011065
Homeaway listing 3011065401 22nd st virginia beach, Virginia United States of America
Homeaway listing 3011065 ......Kept Security deposit..... virginia beach, Virginia
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Were so sorry to hear about your negative experience. We certainly appreciate the time and effort made to communicate this unfortunate situation. We want all of our travelers to have a positive experience.
According to our complaint process, we have taken the following actions:
1. We recorded your report as a formal complaint on this vacation rental owner's or property manager's account.
2. We forwarded the details of this complaint to the owner or property manager in order to give them an opportunity to respond.
Thank you again for bringing your experience to our attention. We sincerely hope a mutual resolution will be reached shortly.
U.S. Trust & Security Specialist
VRBO HomeAway and VacationRentals
You are on your own with Homeaway. I did dispute the charge with my credit card to no avail..Homeowner wanted me to send him a check saying he wasn't paid by the credit card. I have my statements to show I paid...
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeaway-listing-3011065/virginia-beach-Virginia-23451/Homeaway-listing-3011065-Kept-Security-deposit-virginia-beach-Virginia-1036139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.