Complaint Review: Homecomings Financial - Aurora Loan Sevices

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2007

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
Homecomings Financial - Aurora Loan Sevices
Homecomings Po Box205,waterloo, Iowa 60704 / Aurora Loan Sevices Po Box 1706 Scottsbluff,Nebraska 69363-1706 Waterloo, Scottsbluff, Iowa Nebraska U.S.A.

Homecomings Financial - Aurora Loan Sevices wihholding payment info, applying payment incorrectly to one account ripoff Waterloo Iowa, Scottsbluff Nebraska

Homecomings financial applied my payments to one loan an dI have I had two with them.

They sent me a n email and assured me for mays payment it would be twaken form the principal and applied correctly and whatever I had paid the additional amount was fimne for may,

The loan was transferred to aurora loan services ans when I paid for June 1st they told me I owed 370.95 for may.

I have my receipt of payment for may1st that was paid to homecomings financial! They refused to report it to Aurora loan service.

I also have a copy of my letter stating that their would be no derogatory reportings for my acount the higher loan that I have. Nor will they reprt any derogatory reportings to credit bureaus as well and their is.

Udania
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2007 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homecomings-Financial-Aurora-Loan-Sevices/Waterloo-Scottsbluff-Iowa-Nebraska-50704-0205/Homecomings-Financial-Aurora-Loan-Sevices-wihholding-payment-info-applying-payment-inco-259811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homecomings Financial - Aurora Loan Sevices