Complaint Review: Homecomings Financial

• Submitted: Wed, March 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 18, 2009

• Reported By:Covington Georgia
Homecomings Financial
PO BOX 9001719 LOUISVILLE, Kentucky U.S.A.

Homecomings Financial saying i didn't pay my mortage but theire taking it out of my bank account since 2002 LOUISVILLE Kentucky

Homecomings send a letter to me stating that they going to foreclose my hause for beeing in default on my mortagepaiment. homecomings has been drafting my checking account for the last 8 years and got theire monthly mortage pay.Then last year they called and told me that i was a month behind and i didn't know how so i questioned it but they talked me in to making a double payment in july of 2008.Now theire saying that i didn't payed last aug.-sept. mortage when i have my bank statement showing where they took it out.

In decem. of 2008 they deceided to take out 924.35 out of my account and my mortage payment is only 591.14 ! so i put a stop payment for the following month and changed my bank account nr. so now the bank is paying my mortage payment every month. Now theire saying they have not received feb.-mar. payment even though i have proof of them receiving it.I have never had an aescrow account in almost 9 years and now they show my escrow account 2.294-in the minus...they also send me a court petition where i have to go for the preceedings of Foreclosure..I need help.....please...

Ann
Covington, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2009 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homecomings-Financial/LOUISVILLE-Kentucky-40290-1719/Homecomings-Financial-saying-i-didnt-pay-my-mortage-but-theire-taking-it-out-of-my-bank-a-435351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homecomings Financial