Complaint Review: Homecomings Financial

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:Lorain Ohio
Homecomings Financial
homecomings.com Waterloo, Iowa U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-6953633
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Homecomings Financial Poor Customer Service Harassment Waterloo Iowa

I refinanced my home two years ago with Homecomings Financial. I did this to help finance my business. Since that time, my business failed and I have struggled financially since. Homecomings Financial uses an automated calling system when your payments are 10 days late. It calls and calls until you respond with a payment or speak to a customer servce representative and give them a date when you will send a payment or give a payment by phone. I have requested to refinance but with house values down, that will not happen.

Homecomings makes it very difficult to contact a manager or supervisor to renegotiate a mortgage. I do not have an adjustable rate mortgage but the rates I have on my two mortgages are 7.5% and 9%(2nd). I would hope that I could speak to someone regarding lowering my interest rate and allieving my financial burden. I cannot seem to get through to anyone.

Lorain, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homecomings-Financial/Waterloo-Iowa-50704/Homecomings-Financial-Poor-Customer-Service-Harassment-Waterloo-Iowa-423290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homecomings Financial