Complaint Review: Homecomings Financial

www.homecomingsfinancial.com Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-206-2901
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Homecomings Financial Homecomings set up a remodification to my loan to keep me from losing it and messed up my repayment and now they are threatening foreclosure!! Nationwide

I contacted Homecomings 2 months ago to notify them that I needed to ask for a loan modification because I had recent living changes that caused me to get behind in my mortgage payments. Everytime I call the number I stay on the line for a long period of time sometimes over 30 minutes waiting for someone to pick up. I finally got someone on the line and asked for a supervisor. The woman was very rude and told me that she wasnt going to patch me through to anyone and hung up the phone. I then contacted them with Greenpath, a home saving company that is helping thousands of people save their homes from foreclosure. We sat on the phone for 2 hours with Homecomings and set up a payment plan. This entailed paying a payment for two months on a specific date and after that they will request a home modification to lower my payments. I made the payments on time and was told that they closed out my case and that I had 3 months worth of payments to make or they were going to foreclose on my home. I have been trying to contact someone for a week to get it straight. I finally got someone on saturday after they called me several times for payment just to find out that the cashier messed up the payment and that I would have to start the two payments all over again. I then yelled in the phone and someone said they were going to help me. I called again today and two women answered the phone several times and was rude telling me that she was going to put me on hold and was not going to come back to the phone. I have been trying to contact someone to straighten this mess out but no one will help me. I got a couple of days before my home is 120 in the hole and foreclosure begins and I have kept my end of the bargain but they have not.

Tammie hall
Newport News, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2008 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homecomings-Financial/nationwide/Homecomings-Financial-Homecomings-set-up-a-remodification-to-my-loan-to-keep-me-from-losin-385694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homecomings Financial