Complaint Review: Homecomings

• Submitted: Fri, September 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 12, 2008

• Reported By:Grovertown Indiana
Homecomings
PO Box 9001719 Louisville, Kentucky U.S.A.

Homecomings Finacial No help at all Louisville Kentucky

We have only been in this house 2 years and the mortgage has been sold 3 times. Homecomings being the latest. Our interest has jumped to 10.25 in a year. We have falling behind due to this. I called tried to make a repayment plan and have gotten so many different answers and no help that way. I also was told to ask for a loan modification. Got no where with that. My husband is on disability and I do work, but the last 3 months of 2007 I wasn't able to work on a full bases due to my parents health, then the lose of both parents. My health also has had me in the hospital, and my husbands health has been ruff this year. I've sent and faxed the items they've needed many times. I'm at my end with this company. All I've gotten is the run around. As of now we're 2 payments behind and they've sent notices about foreclosure. Its not like I haven't tried to work with them.

Rebecca
Grovertown, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2008 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homecomings/Louisville-Kentucky-40290/Homecomings-Finacial-No-help-at-all-Louisville-Kentucky-372459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homecomings