Complaint Review: Homekeeper USA

• Submitted: Mon, March 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 30, 2009

• Reported By:Muskegon Michigan
Homekeeper USA
homekeeperusa.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Homekeeper USA BIG RIP OFF! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! Tampa Florida

I contacted Homekeepers in Nov 08 to help out with my mortgage modification and was told $1500 and they guaranteed I would keep my home. Well, needless to say it is now March and the last contact I had was in January, when my counseler was "promoted" and I would receive another one.

Finally talked to a "Lisa" four weeks ago and she said she had to pull my file and would call right back. Yup, you guessed it no call and no calls returned. Have been trying to get ahold of them and nothing! Now according to the Tampa news, the company has been forced to stop all operations! Still can't get a hold of them and may lose my home thanks to them!

Everyone needs to stay away from this company at all costs!

Shawn
Muskegon, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2009 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homekeeper-USA/Tampa-Florida-33607/Homekeeper-USA-BIG-RIP-OFF-STAY-AWAY-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-Tampa-Florida-439226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homekeeper USA