Complaint Review: Homeland Card

• Submitted: Fri, July 13, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 13, 2007

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Homeland Card
edpreporting.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

EDPREPORTING.com ripoff Homeland Card Unauthorized debit from my checking account without any for warning via email Los Angeles California

On about the beginning of this month, I went into a website that would offer a credit card. After going through all the steps, when I realized that it was a prepaid mastercard I exit out of the program. Now on today 07/13/07 I notice a debit of $159.95 from this EDP Card from my checking account. I tried for two hours to call the 1800 number with little succes until 1:01pm & spoke with an Rose who informed me that I consent & agree to their agreement. However, she continue to tell me that an email was sent to me, which I never received informing me that I would be debit. When all was said & don't I requested an refund and I didn't not want their card sent to me, due to fact I have no use for an prepaid card. Rose informed me that it was too late to get a refund due to the fact it had to be in writing three days prior from withdrawal. Well as I informed her if I had received an email I would be informing her company not to withdrawal. This withdrawal has place me in a bad situation due to the fact my mortage is withdrawal from my checking account today also. I feel that a refund should be in order being that I call immediately when I found out about the withdrawal. They are a ripoff in every letter of the word. Every company has at least a ten days refund policy. If they feel this is good business, I say otherwise and I want everyone to know not to engage in any way with this company.

Cherita
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2007 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeland-Card/Los-Angeles-California-90036/EDPREPORTINGcom-ripoff-Homeland-Card-Unauthorized-debit-from-my-checking-account-without-260650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeland Card