Complaint Review: Homeland Health Care, National Union Fire Ins. Co. Of Pittsburgh, Pa, AIG

• Submitted: Sat, August 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, August 01, 2009

• Reported By:Hurricane West Virginia
Homeland Health Care, National Union Fire Ins. Co. Of Pittsburgh, Pa, AIG
70 Pine Street New York, New York U.S.A.

Homeland Health Care, National Union Fire Ins. Co. Of Pittsburgh, Pa, AIG Bad Faith, Untrustworthy, Scam New York New York

I am self employed and had a pre-exisisting medical condition when I purchased this "insurance". I was advised that was not a problem and my out patient surgery would be covered. Now after my surgery the above mentioned is refusing to pay the claim because my certificate of coverage with my other insurance company was not for a full year. This was not an issue when I purchased the policy, if so I would have not wasted my money and used my enrollement and premiums to pay toward my medical expenses!!! I am very upset and feel the above companies acted in Bad Faith to obtain my business and now refuse to pay for any of my medical expenses. I will continue to pursue further action against this company. I am tired of being lied to by all of the so called "insurance" companies to help the uninsured or the self employed.

Amy
Hurricane, West VirginiaU.S.A.

Amy
Hurricane, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2009 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeland-Health-Care-National-Union-Fire-Ins-Co-Of-Pittsburgh-Pa-AIG/New-York-New-York-10270/Homeland-Health-Care-National-Union-Fire-Ins-Co-Of-Pittsburgh-Pa-AIG-Bad-Faith-Untru-475640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeland Health Care, National Union Fire Ins. Co. Of Pittsburgh, Pa, AIG