Complaint Review: Homeland Housewares

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Wesley — Atlanta Georgia
Homeland Housewares
11755 Wilshire Boulevard Suit 1150 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Homeland Housewares Magic Bullet, Alchemy Worldwide beware of dishonest seller Los Angeles, California

I started the ordering process for the magic bullet blender through the homeland housewares website. I decided the product too costly after shipping and other charges (I was at check-out page at this point, ) so I closed the web page. I DID NOT CONFIRM PURCHASE, but my credit card info was already entered (this was necessary to see the total price). I was billed for and received the product without any email confirmations before the product was shipped,

so I had no opportunity to cancel the order. I have to stress this: there was no 'order received' or 'order processed' confirmation emails. The only email I got was after the product had been shipped. This can't be an accident, so I am not willing to incur any of the cost of rectifying it. That is, I will not pay to ship the product back to the company and then hope to get my money back. After what happened, I have no reason to believe I would ever see any of my money if I did that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeland-Housewares/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Homeland-Housewares-Magic-Bullet-Alchemy-Worldwide-beware-of-dishonest-seller-Los-Angeles-1045962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeland Housewares