Complaint Review: Homeland Housewares

• Submitted: Thu, April 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 16, 2009

• Reported By:Lower lake California
Homeland Housewares
10303 Norris Ave Pacoima, California U.S.A.

Homeland Housewares / Magic Bullet The only thing this burns is your wallet!!!! Pacoima California

Yesterday I received a package from Homeland Housewares aka Magic Bullet containing a 60-day supply of Bullet Booster, (an alleged fat-burner). They charged my credit card $73.58. I did NOT order it or authorize them to charge my card. I called them this morning to tell them I was returning it.

I was informed by their "customer service" rep that they do not accept returns, and do not refund after items have been shipped! I returned it anyway & am going through my credit card company to dispute the charges.

DO NOT do business with this company!

Geri
Lower lake, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2009 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeland-Housewares/Pacoima-California-91331/Homeland-Housewares-Magic-Bullet-The-only-thing-this-burns-is-your-wallet-Pacoima-Ca-444076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeland Housewares